August 13, 2010

Style Icon: Nina Garcia

I haven't watched Project Runway since it moved over to Lifetime but Nina Garcia was always my favorite part of the show. I became mesmerized by her chic outfit, funky jewelry and the hair, the HAIR! I would start coloring my hair if I could get it to look the exact same way...

Nina's wrote several books, one of which came out this week. She sat down for an interview with NY Magazine and reminded me how much I adore her with this quote "I have seen everything possible covered in studs and grommets. Also, what I call angry shoes: those platforms with the multiple buckles and studs. I think the polished girl is back."

Yes, Nina. The polished girl is back and let's reveal in it.

Nina Garcia @ Vera Wang, Spring 2009

Nina Garcia@ W Lounge, Fashion Week

Nina Garica @ Bryant Park, Day 7, Spring 2010

Nina Garcia @Marchesa, Spring 2009

Nina Garica @ Bryant Park, Day 3, Spring 2010


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Nina! She's always so put together!