March 23, 2009

Big Weekend...sigh.

Today is one of those Mondays when I feel slightly more exhausted than I did on Friday. Brandon and I were pretty non-stop this weekend. We volunteered at a local park cleanup in San Francisco for 5 hours on Saturday then stopped by Amoeba Records in the Haight to listen to some new CDs and purchase a record. That was followed my long showers and an afternoon nap. Sunday we went to Ikea, West Elm, the Crate and Barrel Outlet and CB3 - stopping only for a taco break. I did some slight financial damage but also managed to (finally) get a coffee table (less spilled drinks please!), dining table, two chairs, a side table, a rug, new duvet AND some other odd and ends. I'm thinking of it as my own little stimulus package. After all the lifting, unpacked, assembling, getting rid of giant boxes maddness, we settled down for a big slice of peach upside down cake and tried not to fall asleep at 9:30pm.

And I found a rug at Ikea that I like even more than the one I went there to get. I really want to add it into our mix in the living room.


It's called the KLINTEBY.

No comments: